What you need to Complete
By the end of partial one (September 18, 5:30pm), you need to have completed:
- Thirteen (13) points of Mastery.
- any combination you choose
- remember 1 point for showing you know the concept
- 2 points if your submission is good/detailed enough to teach that concept
- WSQs from zero to seven (WSQ00 -> WSQ07)
- All quizzes due before that deadline
- The exam (50% of partial grade)
Exam Dates for Partial One
How to Prepare for the Exam
Practice in a simulated environment with no internet access, open a blank editor window and program the assignments you have seen so far. There will NOT be questions about loops on the exam.
The Python groups WILL need to understand how to create and call functions.
Partial 1 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.