What you need to Complete
By the end of partial one (February 20), you need to have completed:
- Sixteen (16) points of Mastery. (20% of partial grade)
- any combination you choose
- remember 1 point for showing you know the concept
- 2 points if your submission is good/detailed enough to teach that concept
- WSQs from zero to eight (WSQ0 -> WSQ8) (10% of partial grade)
- All quizzes due before that deadline (20% of partial grade)
- The exam (50% of partial grade)
Exam Dates for Partial One
- TC1017 (C++) Group 3
- Thursday February 12, 8:30am – 9:45am
- TC1017 (C++) Group 2
- Friday February 13, 2:30pm – 3:45pm
- TC1014 (Python) Group 4
- Monday February 16, 11:30am – 12:45pm
- TC1014 (Python) Group 3
- Thursday February 19, 10:00am – 11:15am
How to Prepare for the Exam
Practice in a simulated environment with no internet access, open a blank editor window and program the assignments you have seen so far. There will NOT be questions about loops on the exam.
The Python groups WILL need to understand how to create and call functions.
Partial 1 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.