I’m leaving this behind to emphasise this. Please be active helping others and seeking help as well as sharing. That is indeed what learning is about. Let me share you an excellent video by Derek Muller (famous for Veritasium) but also an excellent educator. I share this often with other teachers but feel it is important to share with you as well. Please give it a view:
So we are half way through the semester and doing well. The rest of the semester continues focused on what each of you needs to work on as individuals and small groups. I will include the daily challenges (each class day) here below but first a few points:
- Remember, this is student-centered learning, you need to drive the learning and ensure that I (and classmates) are helping you get what you need and pushing you to keep learning.
- Keep an eye on this page but even more important, be sure that you are watching our Slack Channel. You could install the app for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows Desktop, Mac or just check the course slack page once a day or so.
- I will keep posting to Twitter since it brings in outside perspective to our work and helps expose you to your growing Personal Learning Network. I invite you to do the same.
- I will release the Rubric for partial#2 later this week
- There will be more readings assigned that I suggest (based on request). As always not required but I will assign only readings (and/or videos) that I feel are appropriate and well written for you.
Encrypt a directory on your hard drive. This could easily be a Dropbox directory or other. I assigned this awhile back but apparently not many have done this. So formally scheduling it here. I did this ages ago but no longer have it setup but will also do this as an exercise for myself with you. Reference:
Reading (PLEASE read these so we can discuss in class)
Activity – File Integrity Monitoring
Feature Image Credit
Week 10 – Double Digits by Bauer Ken is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.