Yes, just two. But the first one is rather large and the second one is deeper.
This is from official dates published by the campus.
- Partial 1 exam is Friday September 9th.
Show that you understand the following concepts (English or Spanish):
- What is software engineering? Is it a craft or an engineering discipline? Neither? Both?
- History of software engineering
- Ethics in software engineering
- Software lifecycle
- Software Development Processes
- Agile software development
- Waterfall method
- Functional and non functional requirements
What should your grade (scale of 1 to 100) be for partial #1 in this course and why. This should be based on evidence that you have left here on this exam and in your blog posts about WSQs, quizzes, º and any other posts as well as participation in class and outside of class through comments on other blogs, Twitter and more.
Rubric for Question Two
I reworked the rubric from last semester and came up with the following guide, we will discuss this in class but you can also discuss on Twitter (with #TC1019) or in the comments below.
RubricTC1019 (updated to remove reference to “code”)
Partial#1 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.