Yes, just two. But the first one is rather large and the second one is deeper.
This is from official dates published by the campus.
- Partial 2 exam is Friday October 21st.
Show that you understand the following concepts (English or Spanish):
- Software requirements elicitation and specification
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- What is software design?
- What is software architecture?
- Software design patterns
- Software testing – what kinds of testing?
- Software implementation – again, tools and support included.
- Open source software
What should your grade (scale of 1 to 100) be for partial #1 in this course and why. This should be based on evidence that you have left here on this exam and in your blog posts (mastery and other) as well as participation in class and outside of class through comments on other blogs, Twitter and more.
Rubric for Question Two
Check out the rubric for partial#2. I will print and include this in your exam in class. You do *not* need to fill this out before.
Partial#2 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.