What you need to Complete
Before the end of the semester, you need to have completed:
- Forty (40) points of Mastery. (November 25th midnight deadline)
- any combination you choose
- remember 1 point for showing you know the concept
- 2 points if your submission is good/detailed enough to teach that concept (recommended Videos)
- WSQs from zero to 17 (WSQ0 -> WSQ17), I will remove the worst score, so you can technically skip one for points, but you need to know the content.
- All quizzes up to and include Quiz#10 and the Bonus Quiz (ECOS)
- The final exam and the partial exams
Final Exam Dates
- TC1014 (Python), Group 04: Tuesday December 1, 8:30am-11:30am in 6104
- TC1017 (C++) , Group 04: Monday November 30, 8:30am-11:30am in 1403
- TC1017 (C++) , Group 05:s Saturday November 28, 11:30am-2:30pm in 1403
How to Prepare for the Exam
Practice in a simulated environment with no internet access, open a blank editor window and program the assignments you have seen so far. There will NOT be questions about loops on the exam.
The big focus on this exam is:
- Double length of other partial exams.
- All answers must be with functions
- Includes content from entire semester.
Final Grade Details by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.