User Interface, often abreviated (UI), Design ensures that there are elements easy to access for what users may want to do. Accesibility is what UI design is all about, it must be understandable, and easy to do. Basically, it brings together visual, and interaction design with information architecture. Let’s do it beautiful.
- Navigational components
- Input controls
- Informational components
Tips for a great interface
- Keep it simple, avoid unnecesary elements.
- Use common elements in your UI, users will feel more comfortable, and will get things done faster.
- Structure the page based on importance, and consider relationships between elements and space.
- Use colors and textures strategically.
- The use of typography is important to create hierarchies, and make it more understandable.
- The system must communicate what it is doing.
- Establish default values for your system.
Nice video into creating a nice UI: