Time for C++
Setup your home computer to run C++. There are separate procedures depending on which operating system you are using.
- For Mac OS see here
- For Window, you want to use Cygwin, install these packages: gcc-g++ and make.
- If running Ubuntu, see this answer on the askubuntu forums
Blog about It
Remember to create your blog entry (on YOUR blog), tell us what you did, any problems you had and any questions you may have about the activity. Did you find a resource (video, webpage) to help you install C++? If you did, please share that!
Remember to include on your post:
- Any links or even embed video you used to help learn how to do this.
- Remember to tag your post with the hashtag #WSQ01 and remember that for Blogger and WordPress you should also use the “tag” features in the post interface
- Do us all a favour and find a relevant and free to use photo to place on all of your blog posts including this one. Our good #CCourses friend Alan Levine (@cogdog) has a good blog post about this.
WSQ01 – Setup C++ by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.