Two Parts but Same Time
- Written questions, the questions will be published this week. You will NOT write this before but must do this during the exam time.
- Programming portion, the questions will be from the quizzes and some other old exam questions. I will post them all below later this week and will select 5 questions for the final exam.
These all use official dates published by the campus.
- TC1014 (Python) Group 1 (10am Mon/Thu) exam is Thursday May 5th from 10am-1pm (room 5101)
- TC1017 (C++) Group 1 (10am Tue/Fri) exam is Thursday May 12th from 10am-1pm (room 5101)
- TC1017 (C++) Group 2 (11:30am Tue/Fri) exam is Friday May 6th from 11:30am-2:30pm (room 5101)
- Any of the questions from the Mastery List
- Questions about SciLab
- Questions about the teaching style in this course (student centred learning, flipped classroom, #abolishGrading)
Programming Questions (will update with an actual list this week)
- Any question from the quizzes
- Any question from the partial#2 exam (see exams over on this page)
- And here are the example questions which I will based the programming questions from.
You will also fill this out during the exam but I include the rubric here for your review.
TC1014 (Python) rubric is here: http://kenscourses.com/tc101winter2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/TC1014_FinalRubric.pdf
TC1017 (C++) rubric is here: http://kenscourses.com/tc101winter2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/TC1017_FinalRubric.pdf
Final Exam by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.