Yes, just two. But the first one is rather large and the second one is deeper.
This is from official dates published by the campus.
- Partial 1 exam is Thursday September 15th.
Show your depth of knowledge in YOUR choice of 6 of the following topics (English or Spanish):
- Why should we study computing security.
- Three goals: Integrity, Availability and Confidentiality
- Ethic and legal responsibilities in computer security
- Certifications in Computing Security
- Ethical hacking
- IT Risk Management Frameworks
- Risk Assessment Methodologies
- Classic Security Architecture Models
- Security Policies
- Authentication and Access Control
- Unintentional Security Issues
- Security Countermeasures
- Security on the Web (User Perspective)
- Operating System Security
- Network Security
- Wireless Security
- Denial of Service
- Potpourri for $500
What should your grade (scale of 1 to 100) be for partial #1 in this course and why. This should be based on evidence that you have left here on this exam and in your blog posts about WSQs, quizzes, º and any other posts as well as participation in class and outside of class through comments on other blogs, Twitter and more.
Rubric for Question Two
This is the updated Rubric for partial#2. Again this is a *suggestion* of how to evaluate yourself. I can’t encourage freedom while putting restrictions. This is just a guide.
So, here it is as a URL http://kenscourses.com/tc2027fall2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/TC2027_RubricP2.pdf
Partial#2 by Bauer Ken is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.