Yes, just two. But the first one is rather large and the second one is deeper.
These all use official dates published by the campus.
- Monday February 15 in class.
Show that you understand the following concepts (applied to the language of your version of the course):
- What is an object, attribute and method?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- What are”has-a” and “is-a” relationships?
- What are the mechanics for class description (coding) in the JavaProgramming Language?
- What are visibility modifiers, their purpose and use in practice?
- What are inheritance and polymorphism? (Specification and implementation)
What should your grade (scale of 1 to 100) be for partial #1 in this course? Why, this should be based on evidence that you have left here on this exam and in your blog posts about WSQs, quizzes, project work and any other posts as well as participation in class and outside of class through comments on other blogs, Twitter and more.
Partial Exam #1 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.