- Investigate hardening of operating systems.
- Choose Linux, Windows or you could look in both. We would rather some depth than breadth here so only choose both if you choose to go deep on both.
- Note that you could choose a different OS if you like (say FreeBSD)
- You should actually implement some/most of this in your own installation. Perhaps use a virtual machine for that.
- Document on your blog and use the hashtag #tools04
Featured Image Credit
Tools 04 – Operating System Hardening by Bauer Ken is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.