Yes, just two. But the first one is rather large and the second one is deeper.
These all use official dates published by the campus.
- TC1014 (Python) Group 90 (10am Monday/Thursday) exam is Thursday October 27th.
- TC1014 (Python) Group 91 (11:30am Monday/Thursday) exam is Monday October 24th.
Show that you understand the following concepts (applied to the language of your version of the course):
Show that you understand the following concepts (applied to the language of your version of the course). Yes, some are repeated from last partial to give overlap:
- Use of the conditional “if”
- Use of “else” with a conditional (and elif for Python)
- Nesting of conditional statements
- Use of loops with “while”
- Use of loops with “for”
- Use of recursion for repetitive algorithms
- When to use what type of repetition in a program
- Creation and use of Lists/Tuples
- Creation and use of strings
What should your grade (scale of 1 to 100) be for partial #1 in this course and why. This should be based on evidence that you have left here on this exam and in your blog posts about WSQs, quizzes, project work (TC1017 C++) and any other posts as well as participation in class and outside of class through comments on other blogs, Twitter and more.
Rubric for Question Two
You can download the rubric for the partial to view this, I will provide this in the exam and you will fill it out then.
Partial#2 by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.