Week 12, Exams Still
We are in exam weeks (last week and this one) and then Ken will be away for three classes with you during November for two conferences. Please be sure to be pushing yourself as well as keep in contact with myself and your colleagues via Twitter, Slack and all other methods!
- Class as usual on Monday October 31st (Halloween).
- No class on Thursday November 3rd. Ken will be at the The 13th Annual Open Education Conference. You can see my schedule here, follow along on Twitter with #OpenEd16 and I will be blogging about what I did that week for the conference.
- Classes as usual November 7th and 10th.
- No class Monday November 14th and Thursday November 17th. Ken will be a keynote at the FlipCon Adelaide Conference in Australia.
- Remember, this is student-centered learning, you need to drive the learning and ensure that I (and classmates) are helping you get what you need and pushing you to keep learning.
- Keep an eye on this page but even more important, be sure that you are watching our Slack Channel. You could install the app for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows Desktop, Mac or just check the course slack page once a day or so.
- I will keep posting to Twitter since it brings in outside perspective to our work and helps expose you to your growing Personal Learning Network. I invite you to do the same.
- (updated) The Rubric for partial#2 is released, go check it out here.
- There will be more readings assigned that I suggest (based on request). As always not required but I will assign only readings (and/or videos) that I feel are appropriate and well written for you.
This Week’s Challenge
See our challenge posted on Twitter below.
— Ken Bauer (@ken_bauer) October 24, 2016
Feature Image Credit
Week 12 – Magic Numbers by Ken Bauer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.